ShopsiteÂ® Pro is the ultimate shopping cart solution for small and medium sized businesses. With ShopSite Pro, you have all the features you need for a store, plus a host of additional tools to make your store even better. Even with all this power, ShopSite Pro is still affordable and easy to use.
With a Shopsite Pro store, you can:
- Configure your store in as few as 15 minutes
- Have an unrestricted number of products and automatically generated store pages*
- Add order buttons to an existing website
- Edit text using a built-in HTML Editor
- Accept PayPal, Google, and Credit Card payments
- Calculate real-time UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping rates in the shopping cart
- Use ZIP or Postal codes to calculate Sales Tax or Value Added Tax (VAT/GST)
- Include customized surcharge and handling fees for products or orders
- Offer sales, free shipping, quantity discounts, coupons, gift certificates, and rewards programs
- Allow customers to register with your site, and create special offers for registered customers
- Automated digital delivery of products (digital downloads)
- Display cross-sell products on the shopping cart screen
- Automatically track inventory
- Use advanced merchant search tools to find specific products, pages and orders
- Take advantage of integrations with DOBA drop shipping, Google Analytics, and Google Product Search
- Select from a variety of store themes or create Custom Templates to customize the look of your store
- Use built-in APIs to integrate with third-party add-ons, or build your own add-on modules
Using the Store Setup Wizard to get your ShopSite Pro store up and running in as few as 15 minutes is only the beginning. ShopSite Pro also includes many marketing, merchandising, and customization tools that make it easy to draw new customers to your store and keep existing customers coming back again and again.
ShopSite Pro includes a built-in HTML Editor to let you edit text such as product descriptions using a visual word-processor like editor, so you can add layout and formatting to your text with ease. ShopSite Pro can automatically create store pages and product information pages using a built-in theme or your own custom templates, or you can use the Order Anywhere feature to place order buttons on any HTML page. You can even include affiliate tracking code in Order Anywhere links to reward other Web sites for referring customers to you.
There are lots of different options for the products you sell, from selling digital download products to offering bulk discounts and product option pull-downs. ShopSite Pro also lets you offer promotions and incentives, with built-in support for coupons, gift certificates, sales, reward programs, and more.
With ShopSite Pro’s customer registration feature, you can allow your customers to save time when they return to place another order, plus they can view previous orders or participate in incentive programs such as rewards over time or special registered customer coupons.
You can advertise your site with built-in support for Google Product Search, and use ShopSite Pro’s SEO features and Google-style XML Sitemaps to help potential customers find you using search engines. You can also invite customers to join a mailing list, or let them spread the word using the built-in tell-a-friend e-mail feature.
With ShopSite Pro, you have the ability to include real-time shipping quotes from UPS, FedEx, or the U.S. Postal Service in the shopping cart. You can also calculate sales tax or Value Added Tax (VAT/GST) based off the customer’s ZIP or Postal Code. Once customers place orders, you can view and print invoices and packing slips directly from the ShopSite back office, or you can download the orders and import them into your preferred order management application, such as Intuit QuickBooks.
Accepting payments with ShopSite Pro is easy. You can configure your store to accept payments using an online payment service, such as PayPal or Google Checkout, or from one of the many integrated real-time payment gateways. ShopSite v10 has been certified as a PABP/PCI-DSS compliant application. When properly configured, ShopSite protects you and your customers by making sure sensitive payment information is handled securely and safely. You can even tell your customers that your store is configured for high security by displaying an automatically generated security logo on your site.
For a complete list of all the features available in ShopSite Pro, see the ShopSite Feature Checklist. When you’re ready to get started, see how you can get a ShopSite store — — and begin selling your products online.
|*||ShopSite does not place any restrictions on the number of products or pages you can have in your store. The actual number of products and pages your store can effectively handle is influenced by the resources available on your server.|